Achievement has its reward, and this is one of them. The famous Palms Casino Resort, home of the 2007 MTV Music Awards and heralded as one of Las Vegas’ hippest resorts, presents Palms Place, the most exclusive high-rise condo-hotel in Las Vegas… the place to be seen.
Featuring fully furnished Las Vegas High Rise Condos ranging from studio and one-bedroom suites to penthouses – including balconies, Palms Place is connected to the resort by an enclosed elevated moving walkway. Its residents will enjoy 24-hour access to all the amenities at the Palms.
Part of what makes Palms Place Las Vegas High Rise Condo Hotel so unique is its Inner Circle. The exclusive concierge service features benefits from a unique invitational:
- Pre-sale ticket purchases,
- Access to the Palms Casino Resort Spa and Fitness Center,
- Access to an in-room chef,
- Pre-arrival grocery shopping
- Complimentary to/from airport chauffeured VIP car
- Golf course access.
The Palms Casino Resort, heralded as one of the hippest resorts in Vegas, is an all-encompassing, one-stop resort destination. The 703-room property boasts a diverse mix of bars and restaurants and a 95,000-square-foot casino.
Palms Place Las Vegas High Rise Condo Hotel floorplans range from studio and one-bedroom suites to spectacular penthouses.
- Studio Suite: With hardwood & marble flooring, over 9′ ceilings in principal living areas, separate owner & guest closets, a jetted tub, and two 42″ plasma TVs.
- One-Bedroom Suite: Similar features to Studio Suite with the addition of views, fireplace, and a jetted tub near the window.
- Penthouse Suite A: 3 Bedroom, panoramic wrap-around balconies.
- Penthouse Suite B: 2 Bedrooms, full-width balconies.
- Penthouse Suite C: 2 Bedrooms, panoramic wrap-around balconies.
- Penthouse Suite D: 2 Bedrooms, full-width balconies.
- Penthouse Suite E: 1 Bedroom with versatile space divisions via sliding panels.
The resort features the hottest collection of Fantasy Suites, including the Real World Suite, as seen on MTV, and the Hardwood Suite, the only hotel room with a basketball court.
Following is a sample floor plan.
The Palms Las Vegas High Rise Condo Hotel offers a great neighborhood and is home to:
- The Real World: Las Vegas
- Bravo’s Celebrity Poker Showdown
- E!’s Party at the Palms, hosted by Jenny McCarthy
- A&E’s Inked
The Palms Place Las Vegas High Rise Condo Hotel is near the Palms Casino Resort just west of the Las Vegas Strip and I-15 on Flamingo Road. True to style, the building will have breathtaking views of the Las Vegas Strip and the Spring Mountains.
Amid lush landscaping and beautiful gardens, a world-class 50,000 sq. ft. pool and spa enclave will boast the first hammam in Las Vegas and offer a decadent blend of ancient and contemporary treatments available to guests and the public appointment only. The expansive spa will be the exclusive Las Vegas location of LA’s famed tanning studio, Sunset Tan, with eight separate treatment rooms that will feature state-of-the-art European tanning beds, two sunless spray rooms, and a custom bronzing airbrush room. Mobile airbrush machines will also be on hand for custom bronzing within the privacy of the tower’s suites.
Palms Place Las Vegas High Rise Condo Hotel guests will enjoy on-site dining, a private bar and lounge, resort concierge service, a business center, and 24-hour hotel services, including valet, bell, and front desk housekeeping security. In addition, guests will have direct access to the Palms Casino Resort and its award-winning gaming, dining, and nightlife via the SkyTube, an elevated, enclosed moving walkway that joins the two complexes.
Other amenities at this Las Vegas High Rise Condo Hotel include the legendary Playboy Club – the first and only club of its kind to open in 25 years; The Pearl Concert Theater; Moon Nightclub; Nove Italiano; N9NE Steakhouse; Little Buddha; The Palms Pool & Bungalows; Palm Spa and AMP salon; Brenden Theatres; a 14-theatre Cineplex, Rain Night Club; Ghostbar; Hart & Huntington Tattoo Company, and over 60,000 sq. ft. of meeting space.